I hate memes. There are so many out there that I have passed over, but since I'm in the new digs I may as well do the four things thing.
Four Jobs I've Had
- McDonald's Swing manager
- Desert Schools Federal Credit Union teller, loan officer, trainer, web developer
- Go Daddy web developer
- Sorry, no #4. That's my entire job history since 16.
Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
- Singin' in the Rain: I'm a sucker for Gene Kelly, what can I say? His dancing is divine and expressive.
- That Thing You Do!: great movie about a one-hit wonder.
- Dumb and Dumber: time was I would have said Ace Ventura, but I've moved on.
- TIE: Greedy and So I Married an Axe Murderer: smart, hilarious diamonds in the rough. If you haven't seen these two, you should.
Four Places I've Lived
- Phoenix, AZ: birth to 10
- Scottsdale, AZ: 10 to 18
- Phoenix, AZ: 18 to 21
- Phoenix, AZ: 21 to present
Four TV Shows I Love to Watch
- Wonderfalls: love isn't nearly strong enough of a word.
- Seinfeld: it's kind of like a comfort food.
- Greg the Bunny: you've got to love a series that treats puppets as "fabricated Americans."
- TIE: Law and Order and Poirot: I called them a tie because I love a great detective story.
Four Places I've Been on Vacation
- San Francisco, CA
- San Diego, CA
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Los Angeles, CA
Four of My Favorite Dishes
- Chinese Noodle Casserole
- Shepherd's Pie
- Tortilla Dogs
- Cheese Crisp
Four Web Sites I Visit Daily
Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
- I'm really quite happy where I'm at.